We open Mondays thru Fridays between 11am-7pm. We offer hot lunch and snacks, beverages, hygiene items, clothing, access to washrooms, a safe space to sit down, and limited access to computers.
Due to the new Provincial Health Order’s heightened restrictions on indoor fitness and groups, we have temporarily paused our group programming.
- Yoga | Tuesdays @ 12PM
- Dance | Wednesdays @ 11:30AM
- Art & Relaxation | The Last Thursday of Every Month
- Knitting Circle | Rotating Dates Monthly
- Storytelling Workshop | Rotating Dates Monthly
What services are still being offered?
- Access to fresh produce through the first community fridge set up in Vancouver! It’s stocked up regularly by folx from the Vancouver Community Fridge Project.
- Naturopathic services offered in partnership with the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine – Boucher Campus (Wednesdays & Fridays).
- Counselling – and it’s one of our highest-requested services. Honestly, we have trouble keeping up with the demand! Even since adding more counselling access, our waitlist still grows daily. We are actively seeking funding opportunities to bolster our capacity to meet the need. Reach out to us if you would like to be added to the waitlist.
If you are an existing patient and you urgently need to reach your Nurse Practitioner, please call 604-875-3290. Please note the NPs are unable to take on new patients.
If you are experiencing a high fever, new cough, and severe difficulty breathing, please attend an urgent care centre in your area.
Note : The COVID19 testing site at 429 Alexander street is temporarily closed, effective Tuesday, May 11, 2021. Staff from this clinic will be assisting with the ongoing DTES vaccine campaign. Please note the following alternate testing locations: http://www.vch.ca/covid-19/covid-19-testing
If you are requiring a mobile test for an inner city resident, or are concerned about some presenting with symptoms of COVID 19, please call the COVID assessment line 604-290-3208.
If you are looking for medical information about COVID-19: Call: 8-1-1 (available in 100+ languages)
If you are looking for non-medical information about COVID-19:
- Call: 1-888-COVID-19 (available in 100+ languages)
- Text: 604-630-0300